- Pure beachfront
- 1,200 sqm of build area
- 2,400 freehold land plot
- 5 double bedroom suites
- 250 sqm double-vaulted open-plan living room
- 150 sqm private beachfront pool
- Sauna/steam room
- Outdoor dining sala/BBQ area
- Stunning island views
- Totally renovated 2 years ago
- Prime rental villa
Located on an unspoilt beach next to the picturesque fishing village of Thong Krut, this luxurious five suite residence certainly raises the bar for luxury beachfront property in Koh Samui. This is a huge property with 1,200 sqm of build area on a 2,400 sqm freehold beachfront plot. The whole villa was completely renovated 2 years ago at a cost of 11.6M THB. An additional 5.2M THB was also spent on custom designed furniture.
The property is entered via a walkway of stepping stones across a pond, with an array of fountains on each side, and you are welcomed by a magnificent Buddha carving on the lobby area of the main pavilion.
Key Property Features
Five spacious double bedroom suites, with generous en-suite bathrooms, high vaulted ceilings, built-in teak wardrobes, sliding glass doors leading to sun terraces plus plasma screen satellite TV systems and surround sound; generously proportioned en-suite bathrooms, floored in sandstone, with free-standing terrazzo bath tubs and double rain showers; master bedroom suite with a separate lounge area, very large en-suite bathroom with two bath tubs, plus with an outdoor rain-shower with wooden deck; expansive 250 sqm double-vaulted open-plan living room, with TV lounge, sitting area with sumptuous sofas plus elegant dining table comfortably seating 12; foldaway glass doors wrapping around main living area opening on to veranda with stunning sea views of Koh Tan and silhouettes of mountain peaks on the mainland; fully equipped, state-of-the art, main kitchen; 150 sqm blue slate, infinity-edge swimming pool surrounded by a sandstone deck; spacious beachfront sala pavilion served by a second dedicated kitchen; air con in all internal areas.
The renovation and upgrades two years ago consisted of:
- Bathrooms complete upgrade main building.
- Full electrical rewire throughout plus CAT 6 cabling installed high speed Wi-Fi throughout.
- 15:1 TB Multimedia system, can download anything from around the world same day release, any movie / program anything (100k USD) by Tim Marque Audio.
- Generator 63KVA (600k THB) can power all house with full services exactly same as main government supply in times of government failure, auto start diesel.
- All ceilings completely renewed.
- Steam room installed.
- New garden lighting landscape & hard scape.
- New Sea wall from steel pile – 6 metres high and 3 metres below ground level.
- Plus demolish original facial front sea wall and rebuild to support impact.
- Repaired and replaced defects throughout the villa, railing systems, roof, tiles etc.
- New jacuzzi installed.
- New swimming pool system.
- New swimming pool lighting LED.
- Full paint internal/external.
- New electric gate & motor.
- Audio Visual new throughout, all TV’s all rooms inc. sonos and complete surround sound internal/ external/garden.
- Full intercom throughout the villa.
- New water pumps main system.
- Sand filter main water intake.
- All sun paradise aluminium powder coat doors & windows serviced throughout.
- New ceiling fans throughout.
- New duct air conditioning throughout.
- All lighting converted to LED throughout.
Firmly established as one of Samui’s most luxurious beachfront holiday villas, the villa commands daily rates of up to 2,000 USD per night depending on the season.
Price 90,000,000 THB