- Prime location near Choeng Mon Beach
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Two fully equipped kitchens
- Two pavilions ideal for 2 families
- Large freeform pool with outdoor shower
- Mature tropical gardens with indigenous plants and trees
- Lilly pond with stepping stones and fountains
- Poolside sala
- Expansive covered terraces to maximise indoor/outdoor living
- Huge land plot of approximately 4,000 sqm
- Freehold tenure
Full DescriptionLocated in Koh Samui most prestigious north-east peninsula near Choeng Mon Beach, this magnificent 5-bed garden villa features two mirrored pavilions and a large freeform private pool set in extensive mature tropical gardens. Between the pavilions is a charming carp-filled lily pond with fountains and stepping stones leading through the middle. With groups of bedrooms in separate pavilion and each pavilion self-contained with its own kitchen, this unique property is ideal for catering for two families.
Small study leading to grand master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows on two sides with one side opening onto a private garden-view terrace, walk-in wardrobe, private dressing room, a generous ensuite bathroom with a large tub and rain shower; second double ensuite bedroom with a separate entrance; open-plan lounge and dining area with polished wooden floors and high vaulted wooden ceiling; fully fitted western style kitchen.
Three more bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the second master bedroom with semi-outdoor (covered) bathroom with tub; open-plan lounge with high vaulted ceiling; fully equipped kitchen.