- Premium location in Choeng Mon
- Set within larger secure managed estate
- Unique contemporary design
- Panoramic ocean views
- 3 levels
- 4 double ensuite bedrooms
- Open-plan main living/dining & kitchen area
- Full-height windows and doors opening to pool terrace
- Private infinity pool with ample sun terrace
- Underground garage
- Full in-estate rental and property management
Full DescriptionDesigned by the award-winning architect Nick Glave of Base Hong Kong, this private collection of just 4 sea view pool villas benefits from a premium location within a secure and well-established managed estate in Choeng Mon.
The location is both exclusive and convenient, being within a short walk from Choeng Mon Beach, and a very short drive from the tourist hub of Chaweng, Samui International Airport and the fine dining of Fisherman’s Village.
Regarding benefits of being within the larger estate, owners of Base Horizon villas will have use of the communal facilities and services including 24-hour security, reception area, tennis courts & fitness room along with the opt-in villa rental and property management.
The 4 villas have been cleverly designed to seamlessly blend contemporary architecture with Samui’s lush tropical landscape. They have been positioned provide privacy and to capture the best sea views. Each villa sits within its own individual land plot and has a direct connection to the estate’s access road
The villas form a simple but distinctive grouping. Extensive glazing is used on the front elevations to maximise both sea views and the amount of natural light inside. Large roof and balcony overhangs help shade the windows from direct sunlight. Generous terraces, private pools and garden areas encourage a relaxed outdoor lifestyle.
The main living accommodation is at Level 2 to capture the best sea views. A spacious open plan layout is used with extra high ceilings. Level 3 above contains 3 ensuite bedrooms. The rear bedroom projects out so it has some sea view too. Level 1 has the covered car parking, the main entrance and the fourth en-suite bedroom. This room could alternatively be used as an office.
Simple light, warm and neutral colours are featured throughout for a clean contemporary feel that appeals to the rental market. Finishes can be changed to suit specific requirements of the owner.
* Just one villa (Villa A) from the collection of 4 is still for sale – See master Plan: https://www.real-samui-properties.com/eshop/files/files/S0313/S0313-Master-Plan.pdf
* For floor plans, see: https://www.real-samui-properties.com/eshop/files/files/S0313/S0313-Floor-Plans.pdf
Price for Villa A - 19,500,000 THB