- Ideally located in the upmarket north-east peninsula
- 2 levels
- 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- 2 bathrooms + WC
- Open-plan living area opening to sun deck
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with island
- Communal beachfront pool
- Private 2/3-car parking
- In-house estate management
- Secure gated complex with beachfront access
- Freehold via Thai company
- Fully furnished & well maintained
Full DescriptionTongson Bay villas in Plai Leam lie on the Northern peninsula of Koh Samui only 10 minutes from the airport yet in a quiet area. The development benefits from 24-hour gated security with direct private access to the beach at Tongson Bay and a large adjacent communal pool.
Set within a secure residential estate and built in 2006, this light and airy two-story villa comprises of 3 spacious bedrooms (one en-suite) on the upper level with a large open plan living, dining & kitchen area featuring, a fully equipped western style kitchen, on the ground floor.
The villa is near the main entrance to the estate and about 500m from the beach and communal pool. It has an elevated position facing west for great sunsets. Plot size 256 sqm & internal floor space of 150 sqm over two floors, comprising of:
- Covered porch area with lockable storage room.
- Entrance hall with full length window to left.
- Ground floor cloak room with toilet & wash basin.
- Storage room under stairs.
- L-shaped open plan dining room and lounge with ample windows and French doors leading to west facing covered patio area.
- Large kitchen with built in units and marble top breakfast bar
- Staircase to 1st floor
- Large landing area with doors leading to three bedrooms and bathroom.
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring a double sink, bath and separate shower. French doors leading to west facing large curved shaped balcony with fantastic sunset views looking towards Bo Phut. Built in wardrobe and dressing table.
- Bedroom 2 to front of house. Large size with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 twin or double room to rear and west facing with full length windows.
- Large second bathroom with shower.
- West facing elevated position
- Small tropical garden with a private balcony overlooking landscaped communal gardens and beyond.
- Large car parking space for 2 or 3 cars.
The property is held within a Thai company structure. Subject to due diligence on the company, a buyer can take over the existing company or transfer title ownership to their own Company. Also, payment can be accepted in any major currency.
Whilst the current owner prefers to sell the villa, he would also consider the option of long-term rental.
The property is offered fully furnished for the very competitive price of 5,200,000 THB
*Possibilities exist for extended settlement terms